Where are you located?
SANTURCE: We are located in Calle San Antonio #1870 in Santurce, right in front of the main gate of the Sacred Heart University.
GUAYNABO: We are located in Plaza Real Shopping Center in Guaynabo City.
● Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to the studio.
● All clients are asked to silence cell phones while they attend class.
● Notify your instructor of any medical considerations including past and present injuries, pregnancy or medication that might require exercise modifications before the start of class.
● If you are new to Reformer Workout we highly recommend booking a Private session. If you prefer to start in a Group class, you should start with “Reformer Workout basic” session. Please check with the Studio Manager to get more details.
● Grip socks are required in all Reformer classes and they can be purchased in studio, but clients are also more than welcome to bring their own.
● We are not responsible for personal property that is lost, stolen or damaged. If you think you may have lost something, contact us as found items are held at the desk but disposed on a month-to-month basis.
● Instructors and class types are subject to change without notice.
● We have a minimum quorum of 3 clients per class. If 1 hour prior to start the class there are less than 3 clients registered online, CY reserves the right to cancel the class.
● Please always check our Facebook and Instagram pages for class schedule modifications or cancellations.
● While we do have mats available for use for your practice, we encourage you to bring your own.
● Thank you for clean up and wiping down your mat and your equipment at the end of your group or private session!
● Online reservation is required for all classes.
● When you arrive at the studio please Check-in or Sign-up at the front desk as it is required with the full payment prior to each class.
● New clients must read and sign the studio release form before the session.
● We accept cash and major credit cards (ATH debit card, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX). You can also send payments through PayPal and ATH Movil.
● We are not responsible for any bank overdraft fees.
● All service sales are final.
● Classes are non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
● Group class packages, gift cards and memberships have expirations dates after purchased and activation. Special promotions and packages may as well have unique expiration dates and terms. Please review before purchasing.
Class Cancellation Policy
● We have a 12 hour cancellation policy for Pilates Reformer classes.
● Cancellations made with less than 12 hours notice of your reserved class start time will result in a $25 Late Cancel fee for drop-in customers or the deduction of 1 class for all clients holding or working with packages as their preferred method of booking.
● Drop-in customers will be asked to send a non-refundable deposit of $25 beforehand through PayPal or ATH Movil.
● Reservations can be cancelled through our online system or by texting to our mobile number: 787-381-9075. You can also call the studio during regular studio hours.
Class No Show Policy
● If you are not going to make it to class please cancel to allow another customer to take your spot.
● Absence to classes without a cancellation will result in a deduction of 1 class for all clients holding packages.
Privates Classes Policy
● Private and semi-private sessions are available to anyone, current students or new clients.
● Scheduling is dependent on studio and instructor availability.
● Private Sessions have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
● New customers will be requested to pay the full amount of the class in advance and no refunds or credits will be given if you do not attend the class. Payments can be made personally at our studio or by sending it through PayPal or ATH Movil.
● Regardless of arrival time, sessions will end at the scheduled time. If a client is more than 15 minutes late and has not called to let know, the session may be cancelled and the client will lose the session.
● Cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice of your reserved class start time will result in a $50 Late Cancel fee for registered or existing clients.
● Reservations can be cancelled through our online systme or by texting to our mobile number: 787-381-9075. You can also call the studio during regular studio hours.
● If you put yourself on our waiting list please know that we will automatically add you when a spot opens up until the day of class. You will receive a notification.
● Once you are added to class from the waitlist you’re in and your space is confirmed.
● If plans happen or something comes up or you do not want to be in class take yourself off the waitlist. Reservations can be cancelled through our online systme or by texting to our mobile number: 787-381-9075. You can also call the studio during regular studio hours.
● Standard cancellation policies apply.
● All pregnant students will be required to get instructor approval prior to taking classes during their second trimester (14-27 weeks).
● Students may receive instructor approval following one scheduled Private Session to learn prenatal modifications.
● Upon receiving instructor approval, pregnant students in their second trimester will be limited to basic Group classes or Private sessions.
Merchandise Exchange and Return Policy
● Merchandise must be exchanged within 14 days of purchase.
● All jewelry, swimwear, and merchandise on discount sales are final.
● Merchandise must not be worn, altered, or washed.
● Merchandise must have all tags attached and be returned in original packaging.
● No cash refunds. Exchange or studio credit only.